Pregnancy Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Weeks Remaining to Vote, Vote, Vote!














Vote, Vote, Vote, Goat, Coat, Boat. Makes no sense, but let me tell ya what DOES make sense. Okay, so Thomasville is pretty much amazing. Now that we have this established, I would like to elaborate a little on a specific historic home in Thomasville that is also uhhh-mazing. It's called the Lapham-Patterson House, and it happens to be classified as one of Georgia's State Parks.

So here's the deal... the LP House needs YOUR help. How so, you may be asking yourself. It has recently been shut down and closed to the public due to much needed repairs but not enough funds. Here is where you come in... Coca-Cola has graciously set aside $100,000 to the state park in the US that gets the most votes on their website. About a week ago, I believe, the LP House was in third place!!! But the past few days have left me biting my nails since it dropped down to fifth place.

You may be wondering why I care so much about this dang campaign. Well, to tell you the truth, I can't pinpoint any particular reason. But I do know this, it is one of Thomasville's treasures. It needs our help. And I want to help however I can. If you feel like you would also like to help, here is how to do so. Click this link and vote as many times as you please until August 31st. If you would like to learn more about the Lapham-Patterson House, check out this website. Thanks for hearing me out. Now go vote. (p.s. It helps to turn on your pop-up blocker and your caps lock.)

1 comment:

A Day In The Life of Brad said...

This is a lovely place...Can't wait to see you guys.

Embarrassing, but I'm sharing anyway...

Click HERE to watch me on WCTV May 24th, 2010. "Two Weeks and No Leads In Thomasville Murder"

My Celebrity Look Alike

Friend Snow Fight 2009

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sweet Grass Dairy (and ME) in the Local News

Happily Ever After

Bobble Head Lulu

Create Your OwnPowered by Oddcast

Bobble Head Jason

Create Your OwnPowered by Oddcast