Pregnancy Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Enough already with Seaside... at least for now!

Okay... I can take a few deep breaths. I can stop being so dang obsessed with my dreamin' of Seaside mumbo jumbo. You know why????? BECAUSE WE BOOKED A HOUSE THERE IN OCTOBER!!!!!! Hallelujah. Now I can start blogging about other topics, I think. Looks like I'll be testing the waters there for a long weekend in October. I've never been to the beach in Fall, so here's to trying something new. The past few years my husband and I have gone to Seaside, it's been in early Spring. (Well, I take that back. I went in the summer one time with my family.) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather in October will equivalate our previous trips always taken in March.

I believe I will share a few pictures of our weekend getaway house, Snail's Pace.














Snail's Pace & Balcony












Tower Room & view of tower from outside


















View from balcony & picture of porch



Outdoor Shower & our entrance to the beach, Savannah Pavillion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Seaside too!

You don't know me but I grew up in T'ville. Reading your blog helps my homesickness for it some. My Dad pastored the church you are a part of now. That is how I stumbled on your blog. You are bloggy friends with some wonderful people I know from way back when.

Beggs Blogs said...

Hi Wendy! That's cool how you crossed paths with my blog. Who is your dad? My husband is wondering if it happens to be Steve Bradshaw. I started going to church at New Covenant when Barry Perez was pastor. I have only lived in Thomasville for about 3 and a half years. But my husband if from this area. Thanks for reading my blog!

Embarrassing, but I'm sharing anyway...

Click HERE to watch me on WCTV May 24th, 2010. "Two Weeks and No Leads In Thomasville Murder"

My Celebrity Look Alike

Friend Snow Fight 2009

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sweet Grass Dairy (and ME) in the Local News

Happily Ever After

Bobble Head Lulu

Create Your OwnPowered by Oddcast

Bobble Head Jason

Create Your OwnPowered by Oddcast